WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

rock - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* rock > Topics

Subject: 2008!
Replies: 7 Views: 526

sictank 10.01.08 - 02:17pm
So what is everyone looking forward to? Hopefully Metallica will release a new alb*m that wont be ! Maybe SOB will finally let us hear their sound. *

kaitleen 12.01.08 - 11:35pm
in music terms.the zep o2 concert on dvd released .then end of year led zep new album. Hopefully end of spice grls.can live in hope *

sictank 13.01.08 - 01:19pm
Haha yea.. Seein as ur a zep fan i heard rob plant has done a duet alb*m wth sum girl, heard a song from em called 'gone gone gone' rob still gt it. *

kaitleen 18.01.08 - 01:13am
yep alison krauss american bluegrass singer. she Shifts millions of records yearly.have the cd aint my fav. Yet again plant shows his multi styles of musical talent. Oh biast me stop it kaitleen. *

emilya7x 24.01.08 - 12:28pm
I'm lookin forward to the iron maiden tour...and download festival! I was lookin forward to seeing A7X but that was last night! Breathtaking by the way! *

toddster 27.01.08 - 11:02pm
mines more of a film im waiting to see im a big batman fan and the dark knight has got me drooling drool.GIF . . . . . why so serious!? *

kaitleen 30.01.08 - 07:32pm
my biggest moment for this year is to quit smoking. Not sayin i smoke alot but i get through 3 lighters a week........ *

toddster 31.01.08 - 01:44am
3 lighters! Wtf you smoking? Cigars lol i use 1 per month *

* rock Forum

Search:
topics replies

* rock

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search