WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

rock - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* rock > Topics

Subject: annoyance
Replies: 10 Views: 739

kaitleen 18.01.08 - 12:04am
always annoys me when someone makes the effort to set up a group ,adds stuff for al. A lot of people join and then dont post. Looks like my pertential own group set up stargazing through a skylight is doomed. *

toddster 20.01.08 - 04:58am
I can understand why people dont add topics or replys maybe they feel that they arnt part of the group for whatever reason but if they have joined then they are part and are most welcome to add anything, my groups are as much yours as they are mine and also people outside of prodigits view this and all my groups but arnt actualy members of groups or digits ,unlike prodigits wapgroups are viewable by anyone anytime so it opens it up more in a sense ,i also place text ads for all my groups on other sites which accounts for the large membership of my groups *

toddster 20.01.08 - 05:46am
Although it seems like not many people are posting a lot more people are now doing so than they did when i first created this group and more will do so in future months *

kaitleen 20.01.08 - 07:27pm
im sure people have a passion for rock as much as i have. At mo im savin up to get a ludwig drum kit. similar set up to the great john bonhams.donations accepted obvs.. *

toddster 23.01.08 - 02:21am
LDG_DRM_LR1125RC_black-part061-026575-2ee9eed3e7d473e9b025deea9de5fc68.jpg

like this one lol *

kaitleen 23.01.08 - 12:01pm
same make lol he use to put one tom on a snare stand and just have two floor toms.only used paiste cymbals. Ps. Wrap and send kit ta. Wil pay c.0.d *

toddster 23.01.08 - 01:39pm
Its in the post pay me via paypal lol *

emphino 6.08.08 - 03:28pm
hey i'm new here and i'm posting. :) *

toddster 14.08.08 - 01:17am
good on ya mate thats what we like to see post away 'the more the merrier' *

iseoluwa 21.08.08 - 07:09am
Hey! I wnt 2 add somthn bt my ntwk dos nt supot dat. so nt evrbdy is unwilin 2 add somthn *

toddster 22.08.08 - 08:51pm
Its usually the make and model of phone that depends wether you can upload not network but some do and if they do my advise is get a new network all uk networks by law have to let it open to incoming and outgoing signals *

* rock Forum

Search:
topics replies

* rock

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search