WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

rock - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* rock > Topics

Subject: how to upload
Replies: 10 Views: 694

toddster 22.01.08 - 09:59pm
If you have rock related Photos or files and would like to add them to the group for all members to download then you can, just check that your file is one of the formats listed below and then go back to the rock homepage and choose the files link then choose upload link on next page.
You should then see a browse b*tton similar to other upload sites if you do see one click it and choose your file then click upload ,if no b*tton is clickable you may need to upgrade your phone or browser, all pcs with net connection can upload also.

jpg - standard photo file
gif - animated image
thm - phone theme file
mp3 - medium quality audio
jar - java apps/games
amr - basic quality audio
txt - text files
3gp - standard mobile video

all the above file types can be uploaded into the file section of this group ,all files must be under 500kb in size.
All uploads are sorted into the correct folder by me and thankyou to all who add files. *

valntine 22.01.08 - 10:56pm
bullet for my valentine, the best band since iron maidon and will know doubt be around in 10 years time and not one mention in here ,dang thats deppressing,i addressed it *

toddster 23.01.08 - 02:17am
why not create a fan topic about them val ill find some images out for you to add to your topic. *

valntine 23.01.08 - 01:32pm
yeah i checked throught the system and couldn't find a 'bullet for my valentine' fans group,i won't have any problem with uploading files as i have a laptop so i can up loads 100s if i wanted to from there bebo,and myspace pages and needless to say google,if you could find some bullet for my valentine mp3s to go into the group along with the files then we can set one up ? *

toddster 23.01.08 - 02:04pm
Ill have a look for sum mate ,you could also create a bullet topic in this section to *

valntine 23.01.08 - 04:30pm
yeah i took care of that *

valntine 23.01.08 - 05:19pm
i see the issue with uploading mp3 ringtones now as i just tryed,most mp3 ringtone files are above 500kbs and i don't have a clue how to edit the file down to 500kbs and keep the main part of the song for people to use as a ringtone,and all the bfmv music i have on my laptop is like 4000/6000 kbs so theres no chance of uploading a whole song which s*cks *

toddster 24.01.08 - 01:14am
i can chop any track down if you want me to mate just give me time codes of where in the track you want the ringer to start and end then i can alter quality to make it fit 500kb all i need is the tracks. if you use pc/lappy on internet you can email me the tracks to oggtronix@bluebottle.com *

valntine 24.01.08 - 01:14pm
okay sweet i will try that,the download torrent im useing is winmx and limewire,it would be good if you could upload whole songs i wonder why they have the 500k rule and weather twi would up it at some point in the future to allow whole song uploads. *

toddster 27.01.08 - 11:12pm
the 500kb rule is prob there so members cant abuse by uploading huge files and to limit copyright infringements.
i doubt twi will alter the rule cos there are other upload sites available that you can hotlink thru to groups topics ill add some links to these sites on 1st page of this topic when i can . . . if any1 knows of any please put urls thanks. *

valntine 27.01.08 - 11:29pm
gosh,that rule s*cks,maybe he would make an excepption haha or maybe not lol haha,i can understand it though i guess,i think *

* rock Forum

Search:
topics replies

* rock

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search