rock - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* rock > Topics

Subject: BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
Replies: 68 Views: 3942
1-> 7->>

valntine 23.01.08 - 04:27pm
pic99867.jpg
i noticed no body was running a group or even had much information on this band which i found odd considering how they have took the metal industry by storm with there unique style and exceptional lyrics which make them so popular and i have no doubt they will go on to become just as famous as iron maidon,i myself have been hooked on bfmv ever since i heard one of there songs way back in 2006 ,'the poison' alb*m which was there first alb*m release was lyrical genius and with out doubt one of the best ever debut albums by a metal band ,anyway enoug of my ranting on,ive created a group on them which gives extensive coverage of the bands,there lifes and there background storys and how they formed,theres also over 100 files downloads and mp3 ringtones soon to come, SO IF YOU A BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE FAN OR JUST A METAL FAN IN GENERAL PLEASE JOIN UP INTO MY GROUP AND SHARE YOUR OPINIONS!!!!!

thank you!

Click to go to group. http://BULLET4MYVALENTINE.wapgroups.com Bullet for my valentine

toddster 24.01.08 - 01:30am
cracking idea valentine just had a scan thru nice work mate i reccomend all should visit ,ive edited your post in this thread to include a image and a link to your group mate. *

valntine 24.01.08 - 02:07pm
thanks todd *

valntine 27.01.08 - 11:30pm
come on guys!!! check it out and if you like you know what to do:) join up haha dancecat.GIF *

toddster 30.01.08 - 02:13am
http://www.myspace.com/bulletformyvalentine also if you want to hear them live online then check there myspace site out it has their latest alb*m playing on the page. *

valntine 31.01.08 - 12:32am
they took it down toddster,they had it up for 3 days then took it down unfortunately,marketing id say *

toddster 31.01.08 - 01:50am
Tight gits lol.GIF sounded good tho ,ill try and get hold of some of thier tracks and upload them so people can have a taster. *

valntine 31.01.08 - 01:40pm
yeah sound,ive set you as the moderater in the group so you can upload into my group know *wink* haha,ohh i inboexed you also regarding if i could have a diffrent picture up in this post ,if at all possiable,thanks again *

toddster 31.01.08 - 02:24pm
lol cool mate ill upload you some tones asap, sorted your image request out ive resized it so it looks cool on peoples phones as well as pc and i got rid of the sofa thought you wunt mind like lol.GIF *

toddster 31.01.08 - 02:25pm
didnt know you were a villan ...supose someones gotta be lmao ..im a tractor boy mesen like ooooooooooooooARHHH! *

valntine 31.01.08 - 06:51pm
tssk haha that was a new sofa todd!! haha,yeah sound,yeah im a big aston villa fan,had my own post in sports forum with 8000 replys but got phil to delete it as no body was useing it really par me and some of the regulars wanted it gone so i let them have there wish and set up the group instead which doesn't take up hardly anytime as my laptop is high spec and i can add like 6 files a minute.

toddster 2.02.08 - 01:23pm
pmpl.GIF just thought id make it look more artistic so the sofa had to be artisaned lol 8000 posts cripes thats tight of them deleting it though its not like it was hurting anyone.

valntine 3.02.08 - 12:45am
i got xphilx to delete it as i was getting a hell of alot of abuse for keeing it running so i gave up on it,theres huge problems down in sports forums with aka's and abuse unfortunately,there trying to solve it with some silly plan that wont work,i came up with my own simple solution to getting rid of fake aka's and got banned for one week for doing so,thats just the way it works round here i guess *

toddster 3.02.08 - 10:50am
Yea ive seen the trouble sports forum is having at the mo theres a topic in admins forum about it n dunt look good tbh lol, theres always guna be the bad apples its the way of life in pro im afraid mate, im guna have a scan today 4 bfmv tracks to turn into tones u got any requests b4 i do? *

valntine 3.02.08 - 02:11pm
bullet for my valentine 'tear's dont fall' 'spit you out' 'scream-aim-fire' 'the posion' 'all these things i hate' '4 words to (to choke upon)' anythings really from the new or old alb*m ,its all top class material toddster *

valntine 4.02.08 - 03:58pm
'waking the demon' is anothere good song on the scream aim fire album. *

toddster 5.02.08 - 08:14am
Is scream aim fire their new album? If so i may struggle finding it mate, do you have the alb*m already? *

valntine 5.02.08 - 10:17am
scream-aim-fire is the new alb*m and yeah i have the album,if you can't get any of the new alb*m then just use stuff from the old alb*m 'the poison' *

toddster 5.02.08 - 01:56pm
Yea will do mate, do you use windows on your laptop? And Do you know how to rip music from cds? If you do why not rip them to your laptop and upload them to my upload site then i can turn them into tones for you, if you dont know how to rip ill guide you thru it *

valntine 5.02.08 - 07:27pm
if you have msn i can download what songs i want from winmx and send them to you via msn or i think you can email them so i could do that,and nah don't use windows on this laptop *

valntine 5.02.08 - 07:28pm
ent you been able to get them on your music download torrent? *

valntine 5.02.08 - 07:29pm
it would be easyer if you could get them via your download torrent weather it be limewirse or ,winmx or what ever then do what needs doing to them to cut them into tones,im useless with this stuff ortherwise i wouldn't have asked for your help in doing it.

toddster 6.02.08 - 04:11am
Cant use torrents my end i use mobile as modem on laptop but if u wana email me sum tunes please do i have no problem downloading from emails tho oggtronix@gmail.com is my address and that applies to any1 wanting tracks editing send them there, ill have a good scan when i can for bfmv mp3s rocker.GIF *

valntine 6.02.08 - 08:22pm
okay todd,i will send you some stuff as soon as i get the chance,got few things to sort out,i will have a quick look now though.

toddster 6.02.08 - 11:28pm
Nice one mate theres no rush like just pop a few my way when ya can and ill chop em up for groups lol check the rock full length tracks topic out in http://noises.wapgroups.com ive found one or two tunes by various artists *

toddster 6.02.08 - 11:30pm
Ill copy the topic to this group when i get chance and add a few more artists to it also *

valntine 7.02.08 - 03:35pm
thanks todd you've been very helpful to me and thats a great idea as that group is extremely popular and will attract much intrest for the 'bullet4myvalentine' group,i will email you some songs today ,thanks again *

toddster 7.02.08 - 08:10pm
or even better you create a bullet for my valentine topic in noises.wapgroups.com then i will copy your 1st wording in this topic across and edit once you have created it then the memebers can see you have writen it and click your name for more info etc *

valntine 7.02.08 - 08:15pm
yeah okay todd,i will do that in 15mins,im attepmting to send you a few songs now via email although im not 100 per cent sure how to haha ,anyway i will inbox you shortly to see if you got them

valntine 7.02.08 - 08:41pm
i sent some music to you todd,i think lol haha

valntine 7.02.08 - 09:06pm
i sorted the topic in the noises group todd,if you could copy the link ton the group and put a pic in there then its all good

valntine 7.02.08 - 11:39pm
i tryed to upload a few things into here but it wouldn't let me on the groups end ,don't know why ,maybe you don't want anything downloaded in here by orther users

toddster 8.02.08 - 11:28am
I dont have any locks on upload or downloads so dunno why its not letting you upload the only thing that stops uploads is if the file sizes are over 500kb or groups are playing up *

toddster 8.02.08 - 11:37am
This applies to all members
To send emailed tunes create a new email put the subject as the name of the track your sending write a message saying who there from and if you want them cutting into ringtone size chunks then attach the files (some email providors only let you send 10mb attachments so make sure they will fit b4 sending) then send to any of these addys oggtronix@gmail.com or oggtronix@bluebottle.com *

toddster 8.02.08 - 11:39am
Yea seen ya topic in noises mate nice 1 ill move photo and link over asap smoke.GIF *

valntine 8.02.08 - 02:15pm
thanks again todd *

valntine 8.02.08 - 05:18pm
todd i uploaded a few more things to the group and one random test photo,its working again now but wasn't before

-rob- *

toddster 8.02.08 - 06:32pm
Must just have been a glitch with your pc or file uploader on groups when i get probs like that i restart pc then re try and if it still dont upload then i know its groups and not me ing it up lol *

valntine 9.02.08 - 12:01am
it was groups fault todd ,believe me,it wasn't letting me upload

toddster 9.02.08 - 10:31am
I do believe ya mate happens to me all the time its prob cos to many users are uploading all at once to groups which could slow or disrupt the uploader or it may be a prob with the server or twilight is updating the site *

valntine 9.02.08 - 11:15am
yeah that was the reason id say,i couldn't upload in here but i could into my own groups which makes it even harder to understand,i thought you may have restricted any more uploads but obviously not.

valntine 14.02.08 - 11:49am
come on guys!!! 25 members now,get your b*tts over there and support the group

thank you

-rob- aka valntine/hheights *

toddster 14.02.08 - 09:03pm
nah i never restrict any uploads but i do know it has a 5 per member upload limit unless your a mod or owner *

valntine 15.02.08 - 10:29am
well thats probs what it was then todd ,i uploded files real fast,i can upload 5 in 1minute easy *

toddster 16.02.08 - 11:30am
sweet mate ahhhh the joys of broadband lol i use phone as modem on tmob net which is ample for me and i dont get tied to contract with them which i prefer *

valntine 16.02.08 - 04:45pm
the groups comeing on good,we are getting on average 2 people joining a day,that soon adds up believe me,how many users do i need before my group gets a 2 star rateing?

toddster 17.02.08 - 12:57am
Add your group address to the various wapgroups topics in each forum to mate do a search for the topics i did this and it helped move my groups along nicely *

valntine 18.02.08 - 10:43am
i will try that. *

valntine 19.02.08 - 01:34pm
hey todd could we have bfmv related photo's in the topics in the bullet4myvalentine group please? ie band photos etc in the 'story so far topic' and 'tour dates' 'and 'photo requests' and if we could have something in my topic in the 'noises' group that would be great

thanks

-rob- *

toddster 22.02.08 - 09:58am
No probs rob mate ill sort it asap rocker.GIF *

toddster 22.02.08 - 11:11am
rocker.GIF rocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIFrocker.GIF march of the metal heads *

1-> 7->>

* rock Forum

Search:
topics replies

* rock

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search