WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

rock - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* rock > Topics

Subject: Why do you love your fav band?
Replies: 11 Views: 1733

smf_b4mv 23.04.08 - 08:14pm
I love slipknot because i clear myself from negative energy with them, and bfmv cause it is melodic, emotional,but hard with screaming in the same time. *

kaitleen 23.04.08 - 09:12pm
i love led zep. Not because they are a supergroup With prolific record ticket sales dispite disbandin in early 80s . Their music evokes a passion inside me. Their many styles of music in ten albums reflects diversity as a band expressin musical talent. Heavy metal blues heavy rock african etc as the poster said. To find a band that makes u feel good n lifts the soul *

kaitleen 23.04.08 - 09:20pm
and puts u in that calm quiet space is a rare thing.dispite tryin to get those feelings by newer groups nothing can compare or come close.once u find that group u love and go in2 their journey from start to finish the stories the passion for their own music u r hooked. Im fortunate to find 4 great musicians grouped 2geth. Jimmy page john bontham john paul jones and robert plant cudnt ask 4 more. *

rokwolf 25.04.08 - 01:56am
I love avenged sevenfold because i can listen to them watever m0od im in. They hav such a different range in styles of songs which show how talented they are. . .oh and syn is s*xi aslmao hes my idol hes y i play guitar! *

blacbbw 30.04.08 - 10:07pm
I love Queens of the Stone Age, as there aren't many bands around at the moment that sound like them, and Josh Homme is fine lol But seriouesly, QOTSA is a drummers band, they are have had some of the best drummers, including Mr Grohl *

toddster 1.05.08 - 11:55am
I just like certain tracks from various bands so cant really put my finger on what i like about them i just like good lyrics that have meaning and exceptional instrument playing and a memorable voice singing always help *

skyfaire 23.05.08 - 04:26am
I really 3 Deftones they're good w/ mood. Whether the song is supposed to be happy or angry, theyre always so passionate and s*xy. ;) *

salbash 28.05.08 - 04:27pm
There are too many bands I like and all for different reasons. Have to say that at the month I can't get enough of avenged sevenfold! Listening to them cheess me up and I love the diversity of their music. Also love coheed and cambria to chill out to. Plus their singer claudio is hot! *

andrew_c 2.06.08 - 12:57am
i luv linkin park because i can related to de songs and they calm me down *

lew15d 10.10.08 - 09:36pm
i proper LOVE KoRn lol.GIF their music is just superb...very different to most types of music... *

kaitleen 11.10.08 - 07:41am
also..zep are back recordin new stuff and doin a tour. *

xsicx 2.12.09 - 08:21pm
I like s.o.a.d because of their unique sound. im huge fan of Pantera. Dimebags riffs are awesome and singer is gud. R.i.p Darrel Dimebag Lance Abbott *

* rock Forum

Search:
topics replies

* rock

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search